Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi said the "removal" of Alok Verma was in gross violation of the Lokpal Act that governs the appointment of CBI directors as per a Supreme Court verdict.
Oct 24, 2018
- 'Rohit Sharma has small one, Virat Kohli has huge one' - Sofia Hayat's scandalous old tweets resurface
- MTV Splitsvilla season 11 live updates: Gaurav-Shruti, Shagun-Samyuktha, Kabir-Anushka gone to semi-finale
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Throwback: Vivek Oberoi called Aishwarya Rai 'plastic heart', remembered how he was 'outcasted overnight'
- Jennifer Lawrence makes out with new beau Cooke Maroney on romantic dinner date [Photos]