Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes his team will ramp up the pressure on their title rivals if they secure back-to-back Premier League victories starting at Norwich City on 12 March. Although Norwich are struggling down in 18th place, Pellegrini believes it will be a tough match.
Mar 12, 2016
Borussia Dortmund underlined their status as Europa League favourites with a masterclass show against a largely second-string Tottenham Hotspur, winning their last-16 first leg clash 3-0 on 10 March.
Mar 11, 2016
Liverpools 2-0 victory over Manchester United on 10 March was payback for the fans, manager Jurgen Klopp said after his side produced a commanding display to down their fiercest rivals in the Europa League. Klopps team ran out comfortable winners in the first leg of their last-16 clash at Anfield and would have inflicted a more embarrassing defeat on United but for a string of brilliant saves from David De Gea.
Mar 11, 2016
Liverpool vs Manchester United: Jurgen Klopp hails 'perfect' result and 'unbelievable' Anfield atmosphere
Video Liverpool vs Manchester United highlights: Watch as Sturridge and Firmino give Reds Europa League first leg advantage
Liverpool vs Manchester United: Louis van Gaal admits Red Devils have mountain to climb in Europa League
4 hours ago
- Not Andre Russell, it was Shubman Gill's father who scripted KKR's heist against SRH
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2019: Hockey live stream, India fixtures, preview and TV listing
- WWE championship match for John Cena at WrestleMania revealed; huge update on CM Punk
- How much do David Warner and Sunil Narine earn in IPL? Whopping numbers revealed
- Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab: Live streaming, playing XI, preview and TV listings