During a press conference in preparation for Manchester Citys clash against Pep Guardiolas old club Barcelona, the Man City manager reinforced his admiration for Lionel Messi. The Argentine scored on his return from a groin injury that had kept him out for more than three weeks, and will likely play in the Champions League clash on 19 October.
Oct 19, 2016
- Forget Virat Kohli, no Indian cricketer can match fitness level of our hockey players
- Who is Beuran Hendricks, Mumbai Indians' replacement for Alzarri Joseph?
- Jason Roy out of World Cup? Another injury scare for England
- Don't get carried away by Rishabh Pant's IPL feats, Dinesh Karthik is still better option
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible