Champions League results and roundup: Dortmund and Real Madrid in exciting draw, Leicester, Spurs and Juventus win
Sam Allardyce has lost his job as manager of the England football team after only 67 days in charge.His departure follows a sting by the Telegraph whose undercover reporters posing as businessmen he told how how to evade FA rules on player transfers.He also mocked his predecessor Roy Hodgson and allegedly struck a deal worth Â£400,000 to represent the reporters fake company and to be a keynote speaker at events.
Sep 28, 2016
Sam Allardyce is being investigated by the FA after he appeared to advise undercover reporters, posing as Far East businessmen, how to avoid FA rules on player transfers. The footage also allegedly shows the England manager negotiating a Â£400,000 deal for himself, and insulting former England manager Roy Hodgson and the England team itself.
Sep 27, 2016
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Champions League schedule: Which channel to watch live, date, time and venue
35 minutes ago
- Centre assures Muslims of justice over Assam citizen list fears
- Mob-lynching cases increasing as elections are nearing: Mallikarjun Kharge
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Golden girl Hima Das scripts history; helps put her little Assamese town on the map
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson