FIFA South American World Cup qualifiers results: Argentina crash to Bolivia without Messi as Brazil qualify
A friendly match between the Ivory Coast and Senegal in Paris on 27 March was abandoned after fans invaded the pitch.The source of this video, l’Equipe journalist Herve Penot, first reported disturbances during the first half. The start of the second half was then delayed, with video showing security staff removing a number of people from the pitch.The game continued, but was abandoned after 88 minutes when, as seen in the footage, larger numbers gained the field and the track around it.
Mar 28, 2017
Festive mood in Kolkata to continue post Durga Puja 2017 as Salt Lake Stadium set to host 10 FIFA U17 World Cup matches
Jermain Defoe made his England comeback after being out for four years on Sunday, scoring his 20th international goal against Lithuania in Englands 2-0 win at Wembley.
Mar 27, 2017
1 hour ago
- [Watch] 16-years old Pakistani fast bowler Naseem Shah roughs up Australian batsmen
- When Virat Kohli felt 'the world had ended': Indian captain finally speaks about mental health issues
- Ball-tampering controversy erupts again, West Indian cricketer banned for the offence
- India vs Bangladesh, 2-Test series: 5 key points on which the result will hinge
- PV Sindhu not bothered about recent reverses, says losses would make her stronger