Liverpool were beaten by Leicester city 3-1 on 27 February, just days after Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri was fired.
Feb 28, 2017
Arsene Wenger rejects £30 million-a-year offer from China as Arsenal board desperate for him to sign new contract
Leicester City vs Liverpool highlights: Watch Jamie Vardy score a brace as Leicester City stun Liverpool 3-1
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic won Manchester United the ELF cup on 26 February, after netting a 87th minute winner against Southampton. Ibrahimovic scored two goals in the final, taking his tally for the season up to 26 goals in all competitions. Southampton fought bravely, looking the better of the two sides and coming back from 2-0 down to two all before the Swedes late header. Ibrahimovic, 35, joined United in the summer on a one-year deal, with an option to extend his stay at Old Trafford for a second season.
Feb 27, 2017
Barcelona Under-19 player Jordi Mboula has channelled his club mate Lionel Messi, and scored a wonder goal for the Catalan club. Congo-born Mboula was playing against Borussia Dortmund in the Uefa Youth League on 21 February.
Feb 24, 2017
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Not Dhoni or Ganguly but THIS captain is the best for Gautam Gambhir
- India vs Australia: Rishabh Pant sledges Pat Cummins for entire over, Twitter goes crazy [Watch]
- To hell with nets, come mark your attendance and go back to hotel: Ravi Shastri after India's win against Australia
- Virat Kohli leaves special message for Pujara and bowlers after Test win against Australia
- WWE star John Cena reveals what he texted Roman Reigns post cancer announcement