International Women's Day: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beats Vidya Balan, Sonia Gandhi to Top Google's Most Searched List
This fashion designer strongly believes in reviving dying Indian craftsmanship and use of traditional fabrics such as the Mysore silk. In working towards this, designer Rooh Afza incorporates desi materials and artisanship in her collections. Rooh Afza’s elegant Indian wear boasts of designer six yards, Indo-western lehengas and embellished anarkalis. Playing the stylish showstopper to [...]
Mar 8, 2014
'The Young And The Restless' Recap, Spoilers : Chloe May Go to Mental Hospital, Adam Newman to Return, Will it Be Michael Muhney?
Box Office Collection: 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' Earns ₹30 Crore in 1 Week; 'Gunday' Completes 21 Days
Mumbai, March 07 (ANI): The showman of Bollywood, Subhash Ghai, is back to direction after a gap of more than five years with the movie 'Kaanchi - The Unbreakable', a musical drama that revolves around the story of a woman who fights against injustice in the country. With this movie the director has launched a new face - Mishti - who plays the protagonist, a bold village girl who courageously takes up the fight against power and injustice. Ghai, known for films like 'Karz', 'Hero', 'Karma', 'Ram-Lakhan', 'Meri Jung', 'Saudagar', 'Khalanayak', 'Pardes' and 'Taal' is pinning high hopes on his forthcoming film. The poster of the Hindi film was unveiled on March 06 and is already building a lot of anticipation among critics and movie lovers.
Mar 7, 2014
- Sooraj Pancholi rubbishes reports of Disha Salian pregant with his child, Sushant trying to save her from him
- Now a paranormal 'expert' makes absurd claims on Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide [Video]
- Sufiyum Sujathayam review: When religion wins over love once again
- Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun and other Telugu celebs offer condolences to Saroj Khan
- Sushant Singh Rajput kept his Promise: Dil Bechara director Mukesh Chhabra