Film geek alert! The cast of J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: Episode 7” has been revealed. Joining original stars Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill will be newcomers John Boyega, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow. John Boyega is taking on the lead role. Here’s what the actor had to say about “Star Wars” just three weeks ago at the premiere of “Half of A Yellow Sun”.
Happening in New York, Emma Stone met up with fans as she continued to plug “The Amazing Spider-Man 2”.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Out in Beverly Hills, Reese Witherspoon and Angie Harmon had a royal time at The Colleagues 26th Annual Spring Luncheon To Honor Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene Of Monaco.
Over in London, hundreds of folks gathered to catch a glimpse of Kate Moss as she launched a new collection for Topshop.
Back in Tinseltown, Giancarlo Esposito of “Breaking Bad” fame and now new TV series “Revolution” - was honored with a Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame.
May 2, 2014
'I Wanna Marry Harry' First Look, Airdate Revealed: 12 American Women to Compete to Marry Fake Prince Harry
The hunted and the hunter become the central theme in designer duo Abraham and Thakoreâ€™s autumn winter collection.Â The duo plays with interesting animal prints to enhance the theme. The silhouettes are strong and are crafted using wild silk among an array of other fabrics. The sarees, jackets, pants and dresses are accessorised with belts [...]
May 2, 2014
- Raveena on being dumped from a film: 'I've to return signing amount because hero's girlfriend didn't like me
- Bhansali offered Ramleela, Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat to Sushant who turned them down
- Deepika chooses to not promote Dil Bechara trailer; furious fans of Sushant mercilessly lash out at actress
- Sakhi Agarwal's inspiring story of losing weight and fighting bully
- TV actor Aashka Goradia has crucial relationship advice for millennials: Exclusive