‘Varanasi weaves’ pays glam homage to traditional Indian fabrics at LFW Summer/Resort14. Anita Dongre’s line-up in refreshing shades comprises lehengas, maxis, pencil skirts, flared pants, embellished boleros, off- shoulder blouses, palazzos, tube gowns, paper bag skirts and cropped tops. Delicate Varanasi weaves are highlighted with bead work and gentle shimmer on sheer fabrics.
Jun 30, 2014
'Ek Villain' Box Office Collection: Sidharth-Riteish Starrer Holds Well on Day 2, Rocks in Overseas Markets
For this autumn winter, designer Krishna Mehta brings the neglected vibrant craftsmanship of Manipur to the forefront. The collection is a tribute to lakhs of fine women weavers of the state. The designer fuses the handloom and weaving story of the North Eastern state with flavours of Western elegance. Gorgeous separates, layered ensembles, long jackets, [...]
Jun 29, 2014
'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Premiere Date: Biker Drama to Return in September, Jax, Bobby Elvis, Chibs, Ratboy, Tig Reunite in City of Charming
Batmobiles, costumes and props from all seven Batman movies are on display at the opening of 'The Batman Exhibit' VIP Studio Tour at the Warner Bros. Studio in California. Duration: 00:37
Jun 28, 2014
- Udit Narayan on Neha Kakkar - Aditya Narayan wedding: Would love to see female singer joining my family
- Aamir Khan on his traumatic divorce, cheating on ex-wife Reena Dutta (Throwback)
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Bigg Boss 13: "Your girlfriend calls me," Salman Khan tells Paras Chhabra
- Shabana Azmi injured in car accident at Mumbai-Pune expressway