New Delhi, August 8 (ANI): Day 2 on the ongoing BMW India Bridal Fashion Week saw a mesmerizing traditional collection by ace fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore at DLF Emporio, New Delhi. The ramp was set up like an old glass house for this collection. The models walked out to the ramp from a backstage that was decorated with stain glass. Rathore's designs always have an old world charm of Rajasthan and royalty and this year’s collection brought out another relic from their ancestral wardrobes – the classic fluid Dhoti. The quintessential Rathore Bandhgala embroidered beautifully and paired with silk dhotis draped in styles from across the country, added a dramatic flair to the whole ensemble. Aditi Rao Hydari and Ali Fazal walked down the runway as showstoppers. Hydari sashayed down the ramp in a dazzling white saree with zardosi work. While Fukrey actor Fazal was dressed in a pink acchan, long waistcoat and a plain white dhoti from Raghavendra's couture. Though Rathore's creations focused on traditional attire, the music chosen for the show was western.
Aug 9, 2014
- Days before wedding, bride-to-be Neha Kakkar receives 'special gift' from Narayan family
- WATCH | Shahrukh Khan pushes fan at airport who tries to take selfie with him
- Kapil Sharma Show: Shocking difference between Kapil Sharma, Bharti Singh's net worth
- Wendell Rodricks slams Priyanka Chopra's Grammys outfit: If you don't have it, don't flaunt it
- In pics: 6 ravishing outfits in which Priyanka Chopra made heads turn