New Delhi, 21 Oct (ANI) : Star cast of the upcoming action-comedy drama 'Happy New Year' along with director Farah Khan was in the capital for the promotion of the movie.The movie brings back the 'Om Shanti Om' trio of Deepika, Shahrukh and Farah together after seven long years.Talking about the movie King Khan said.Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone also talks about her character 'Mohini' being different from the very famous character of 'Mohini' played by Madhuri in yesteryears.Produced under Red Chillies Entertainment banner the film also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah and is scheduled to hit the theatres on this Diwali to spread joy and happiness.
Oct 21, 2014
Box Office Collection: Here is Why 'Bang Bang' won't Cross ₹200 Crore Mark in India and Beat Salman Khan's 'Kick'
- Vithika Sheru to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Telugu 3 house [Online voting results]
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara dating Kartik Aaryan: If she likes him, then he must be nice
- Govinda's wife Sunita Ahuja didn't want me in Kapil Sharma Show segment featuring them: Krushna Abhishek
- Madhuri Dixit about marrying Anil Kapoor: Wouldn't marry someone like him, he's hypersensitive (Throwback)
- Bigg Boss Telugu 3 vote: Baba, Varun, Vithika and these 4 inmates nominated in 13th week