'Drushyam' Box Office Collection (Opening Weekend): Venkatesh Starrer Fares Decently in India and US
Ciara is getting ready to walk down the aisle and in advance of her
wedding, the singer graces the August cover of Brides Magazine. We went
behind the scenes of the photo shoot – where the new mom got a bit teary
eyed discussing her fiancé Future.
2:13 Ciara: he was so sweet…us 2:33
Over in the London, the red carpet has gone to the dogs… well one dog in
particular. “Pudsy” was the first canine contestant to win Britain’s Got
Talent… and now he’s starring on the big screen. David Walliams gives
voice to Pudsey in the movie.
1:37 David Walliams: yes so it just…that 1:44
Elsewhere in London, an enormous sculpture of a dead parrot was unveiled
to promote the upcoming Monty Python reunion after viewers agreed the dead
parrot sketch from Monty Python’s Flying Circus is the fan favorite. Cast
member Eric Idle explained why the comedy show remains timeless after 45
:06 Eric Idle: we followed the satire…types :16
Jul 15, 2014
The Tale of a Bow made a striking appearance on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week. Designer Anushree Reddy played with a delectable palette of soft blush, vintage pink, canary yellow and stone grey on fabrics like malkha, chanderi, kota, tulle and satin. The focus was on indo-western silhouettes that moved from cropped blouses, lehengas, [...]
Jul 15, 2014
- Total Dhamaal movie review: This is what critics say about Ajay Devgn's multi-starrer film
- Total Dhamaal movie review and rating by audience: Ajay Devgn's film makes good noise
- NTR: Mahanayakudu movie review: Live viewers' response from premieres
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Salman Khan takes potshot at Katrina Kaif for dating Ranbir Kapoor [Throwback video]