'NCIS' Season 12 Casting Spoilers: Emily Wickersham's Character to have Husband, Cote De Pablo will not Return
Robin Thicke has been out plugging his new album “Paula”. However one publicity stunt didn’t go quite the way his PR people hoped it would. VH-1 hosted a live Twitter Q&A with the singer but #AskThicke backfired in a big way. The session mostly generated criticism for Robin, his music and especially his treatment of estranged wife Paula Patton – who he admits he hasn’t seen in over four months. It wasn’t all bad though; Robin did encounter a few admirers outside the studio.
Elsewhere in New York, Kelly Osbourne showed off her purple Mohawk and brand new scalp tattoo while doing the morning show rounds. The fashion host tweeted and posted to her Instagram while getting inked and revealed her mom Sharon is not a fan of the look.
Over in London, A-listers mingled with royalty at The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party. Among the high profile guests were Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie along with Orlando Bloom, Pharell Williams, Bradley Cooper and girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, Dougray Scott, Gemma Arterton and Keira Knightley – who brought along hubby James Righton. We recently caught up with Keira to find out about her new romantic comedy “Begin Again”.
:31 Keira Knightley: I loved the reality…up :41
Jul 4, 2014
The dual thought of complexity and simplicity in the work of Japanese architect Tadao Ando inspires fashion designer Veda Rahejaâ€™s collection. Titled tri-faceted, the collection brings focus to structured silhouettes with geometric contours. Gowns, dresses, tops and trousers comprise the showcase, but the highlight was the sensual touch to the silhouettes. Actress Monica Dogra stopped [...]
Jul 4, 2014
Actress Angelina Jolie joined Brad Pitt and George Clooney at the Musee Grevin in Paris on Thursday -- as their latest waxwork figure. The A-list star was dressed in the black smoking jacket she last wore to the BAFTAs in London. Duration: 00:59
Jul 3, 2014
A new portrait of Prince William has been unveiled by Welsh artist Dan Llywelyn Hall. The oil painting, entitled "Fatherhood", shows the prince wearing a poppy, marking the centenary of the outbreak of World War I. Duration: 00:45
Jul 3, 2014
'Ek Villain' Box Office Collection: Sidharth-Riteish Starrer Set to Beat 'Gunday' Lifetime Collection
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Priya Prakash Varrier topples Sunny Leone to become 2018's most searched personality in India
- 2.0 box office collection day 13: Robot 2.o crosses Rs 80 crore earning mark in AP/TS
- Here's what Shah Rukh Khan feels about falling out of Forbes India celebrity top 10 list
- Jennifer Aniston reveals her weird night habit [Watch]