'I' Box Office Collection (7 Days): Vikram-Amy Starrer Emerges as Second Biggest Dubbed Earner in AP/Nizam
'Orange Is the New Black' Season 3: Natalie 'Fig' Figueroa to Come Back to Litchfield Penitentiary as Inmate? (SPOILERS)
Fresh from the U.K. premiere, Johnny Depp jetted back across the pond for the Hollywood screening of his new film, ‘Mortdecai’. The dapper rogue looked every bit the leading man as he was joined by co-star Gwyneth Paltrow who wore an elegant Lanvin gown. Also attending, Paul Bettany, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Goldblum and Olivia Munn who pulled off the femme fatale look in a sheer black number. Before the screening, Depp signed autographs for a few lucky fans.
The action thriller ‘Black Sea’ held its New York premiere with star Jude Law holding court on the red carpet. Joining him were Vanessa Ray, Annet Mahendru and Lara Jade. Law spoke about the desperation of his film’s character.
0:17: Jude Law: Desperate men doing…involved. :0:43
Jennifer Aniston paid a visit to the set of ‘Good Morning America’ and sat down to promote her latest and ‘American Horror Story’s’ Sarah Paulson signed autographs for fans and posed for pics.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and sightings.
Jan 23, 2015
Esha Deol Launches 'MTV Roadies X2'; Karan Kundra, Vijender Singh, Rannvijay Singh to Judge Reality Show [PHOTOS]
- Raveena Tandon blasts Rekha for trying to steal Akshay Kumar from her: I will get my claws into her [Throwback]
- Here's how Rakhi Sawant celebrated Karwa Chauth with her 'ghost' husband [Photos & Videos]
- Busted! Rakhi Sawant lies about being in UK with husband, caught on camera 'red-handed'
- PHOTOS | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Anushka Sharma; Bollywood actresses share Karva Chauth pictures
- Kapil Sharma Show: Krushna reveals why he didn't create a scene when asked to leave