Mumbai, Dec 8 (ANI): Several B-town stars came up at the launch of designer Vikram Phandis's new store 'Krasaa' in the showbiz capital Mumbai recently. Spotted at red carpet were actors like Huma Qureshi, Sonakshi Sinha, Tusshar Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Raveena Tandon, Priyanka Chopra and Ayushman Khurana among others who came up to cheer Vikram for his new venture. Vikram has been one of Bollywood's favourite designers of all time.
Dec 8, 2014
Varun Dhawan has been busy these days promoting his upcoming project 'Badlapur'. He was here spotted promoing the movie at the Times Literary Festival. At the festival he spoke about the rise and the power of social media in India. For more info watch this video.
Dec 8, 2014
'Bigg Boss 8': Imam Siddique to Return as Wild Card Entry? Ex-Contestant Demands Whopping ₹1 Crore as Fee
'Bigg Boss 8': Karishma Tanna Replaces Alia Bhatt as new 'Airhead'; Jokes on 'BB8' Contestant Go Viral
- Shah Rukh Khan-Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein: Was the film jinxed and brought bad luck for all its stars?
- Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor: Our favourite Bollywood celebs and their 'old-age' look
- Anushka Sharma reveals why she chose to marry Virat Kohli at an early age
- Is Amitabh Bachchan giving Kangana Ranaut a reality check through his cryptic tweet?
- Then and Now: The Ambani family and their impressive transformation over the years