'Bigg Boss 8': Salman Khan Tests Karishma Tanna's General Knowledge Yet Again; Viewers Label her 'Dumb'
Jaipur, Dec 14 (ANI): Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and actress Anushka Sharma promoted their much awaited comedy-drama film 'PK' in India's pink city Jaipur. The cast and crew of the film is on a multi-city tour to generate a buzz for their upcoming film. Khan started the tour from eastern state of Bihar and also visited northern holy city of Varanasi to promote 'PK'. Khan will now head to other places like western Ahmedabad city and central city of Raipur as part of promotional tour. Meanwhile, Khan said the most important thing is the audience should like the movie. 'PK' has been directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Hirani, who was also present at the promotional event, said his motive behind making the movie is not profit but to deliver a message. Other Bollywood actors like Sanjay Dutt, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani and Saurabh Shukla also star in the movie which is slated for release on December 19.
Dec 14, 2014
'Lingaa' (Saturday) 2nd Day Collection at AP, Telangana Box Office: Rajinikanth Starrer Business Drops
Kate Middleton And Prince William a 'Terrible Dissappointment', Says Jan Moir After Couple's New York Visit
'Lingaa' Box Office Collection: Rajinikanth-Starrer Creates New Record Worldwide; Beats 'Kaththi', 'Kochadaiiyaan' in US
Barack Obama, Narendra Modi, Pope Francis, Kate Middleton and Other Personalities Caught Off Guard [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 8' SPOILER: Diandra Soares Will be Eliminated this Week; 'Weekend ka Vaar' with Salman Live Streaming Information
- Shah Rukh Khan-Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein: Was the film jinxed and brought bad luck for all its stars?
- Is Amitabh Bachchan giving Kangana Ranaut a reality check through his cryptic tweet?
- Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor: Our favourite Bollywood celebs and their 'old-age' look
- Then and Now: The Ambani family and their impressive transformation over the years
- Anushka Sharma reveals why she chose to marry Virat Kohli at an early age