Arpita Mehtaâ€™s collection titled Paradiso created an imagery that was nothing short of a paradise on the ramp. Indian arts, culture and crafts bring this collection to shape. Arpita plays with mirror work, thread work and floral and geometric motifs adorn the collection. Layering is a recurring element; layered sarees, tunics, gowns and body suits [...]
Jul 30, 2014
Jay Z and Beyonce Skipped Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding as It Was "Too Low-Rent": The Real Reason Revealed?
'Orange Is the New Black" Season 3 Cast Update: Blair Brown's Character Kept Under Wraps as Show Sweeps Two Awards at BET
New Delhi, July 29 (ANI): Zoe Saldana, who stars in the latest Marvel movie 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' recently bared all for Women's Health Magazine's 'Naked' issue. She said that her body was less toned and she did look in the mirror and saw things she din want to, a leading daily reported. She said that her first reaction was that she breathed and thought that she was a woman and now she was 36 and her body was changing. Saldana asserted that she was exactly where she wanted to be and she did feel beautiful in a way that even when she was working out a whole lot, and she sometimes didn't.
Jul 29, 2014
- Nissan Kicks SUV India launch nears; production starts at Chennai plant
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS
- Petta audio launch live: Where to watch the songs-release event of Rajinikanth's film online?
- 2.0 Hindi version box office collection day 10: Robot 2.o breaches Rs 150 crore mark on Saturday
- MTV Splitsvilla 11 live updates: Kabir-Anushka not an ideal match anymore, Anshuman-Roshni send Rohan home
- 2.0 10-day box office collection: Shankar's 'Robot' film to become 2nd highest grosser of all-time in Chennai
- What happened when Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan's girlfriend came under same roof?