New Delhi, Jan 23 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe is set to play the role of civil engineer Washington Roebling, who was instrumental in building the Brooklyn Bridge, in his next film. Producer Christine Vachon said that not only is the 24-year-old actor perfect for the role, but he's consistently proved himself to be one of the very few actors who is genuinely a massive draw for audiences of all ages. He added that they love Douglas McGrath's extraordinary script and working with Radcliff is one of the rare treats in the business.
Jan 23, 2014
Justin Jedlica, The 'Human Ken Doll' Shifts to a Condo in Chicago's Trump Tower, Admits Having 140 Plastic Surgeries in a Span of 15 Years
Mumbai, Jan 23 (ANI): Bollywood superstar, Amitabh Bachchan, recalled the greatness, humility and his association with Nelson Mandela at the premiere of Hollywood film, 'Mandela- Long Walk to Freedom,' based on the life of the late South-African anti-apartheid icon who died at the age of 95 in December 2013. Bachchan was chief guest at the grand premiere of the film in entertainment capital Mumbai.
Jan 23, 2014
- Sridevi death mystery: Rs 240 crore insurance raises the question - Was she murdered?
- Kaali full movie leaked on torrent sites: Will 'free download' affect Vijay Antony's film?
- TV anchor Chandan killed in road accident; celebs mourn the death
- Did Neha Dhupia marry Angad Bedi in a hurry because she was pregnant? Her dad opens up
- Aamir Khan on rejecting Sanju: Wanted Sanjay Dutt's role, not his father's