It was time to rock around the Christmas tree as KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2014
took to the stage with such big name acts as Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Sam
Smith, Meghan Trainor and Iggy Azalea who had duets with Rita Ora and Charli
XCX. Guests at the annual holiday show included Hailee Steinfeld, Christian
Serratos, Brandi Glanville, Gina Rodriguez, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Karina
Elizabeth Banks was among the honorees at the March Of Dimes Celebration Of
Babies. Introduced by Steve Carell, Banks was being celebrated for promoting
the improving health of babies by helping moms have full-term pregnancies.
Among the guests & speakers at the event, Chris Pratt, who was just honored
as one of GQ’s Men of The Year, Eddie Redmayne, Emily Blunt, Jason Bateman,
Alyssa Milano & Molly Sims. Pratt spoke about the special connection he &
wife Anna Faris have with the March of Dimes.
0:02: Chris Pratt: Jack, our son…them. : 0:24
It was a who’s who of the U.K. indie film industry at The Moet British
Independent Film Awards. Dame Helen Mirren was among the guests, which
included Keira Knightley, Brendan Gleeson, Mike Leigh, Charles Dance, Andrew
Scott and Emma Thompson, who along with Benedict Cumberbatch, received
Dec 9, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Madhuri Dixit and Other Bollywood Celebs who got Death Threats [PHOTOS]
2014 Fashion Moments That Made India Proud: From Aishwarya Rai's Comeback at Cannes to Karan Johar Turning Designer [PHOTOS]
Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi were among the star attractions at the new store launch by fashion designer Vikram Phadnis.
The launch of Vikram Phadnis's designer store Krasaa in Mumbai on Sunday, December 7, was a star studded event.
Apart from Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi, we spotted a bevy of beauties including Neha Dhupia, Kriti Sanon, Raveena Tandon and Amrita Arora.
Dec 8, 2014
Varanasi, Dec 08 (ANI): Bollywood actor Aamir Khan promoted his upcoming comedy-drama film, PK, at an event in the holy city of Varanasi in India recently. The film stars Aamir Khan in the lead paired opposite Anushka Sharma. Aamir’s visit to Varanasi was part of a multi-city tour aimed at generating a buzz for his upcoming film. He revealed that all the clothes worn by him in the movie were used outfits.
Dec 8, 2014
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan motivated young boys and girls at Young Champs event by Reliance Foundation in Mumbai on Sunday, December 7th, 2014.
Salman Khan was at the event along with Nita Ambani. The actor showed some of his football moves and also posed with the football teams. He also shared a few motivating words with them.
Dec 8, 2014
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Aravinda Sametha full movie leaked online: Free download to affect its box office collection
- 96 box office collection: Vijay Sethupathi's film overpowers Aravinda Sametha in Chennai
- Aravinda Sametha 4-day box office collection: NTR film beats Rangasthalam, BAN as highest grosser in 1st weekend
- Vinod Dua-Nishtha Jain #MeToo row: Mallika Dua called 'hypocrite' for saying she will stand by her father
- #MeToo: Pooja Mishra accuses Salman Khan, his brothers of raping her; claims Shatrughan Sinha used black magic