South beauty Trisha Krishnan has been in a relationship with entrepreneur Varun Manian for a few months now. She has finally come out in the open to confirm about it. The pretty actress announced her engagement date as January 23rd 2015. She made it official on her Twitter page and said that the marriage date is not fixed yet. She told fans to stop making assumptions about her wedding date. Trisha told her fans and the media that she will not be quitting her acting profession.
Jan 7, 2015
Mumbai, Jan 7 (ANI): Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan on Tuesday launched the trailer of the much anticipated movie 'Shamitabh' along with the cast and crew in India's entertainment capital Mumbai. The film's trailer seems to have increased the curiosity of moviegoers without revealing any inch of the plot. The trailer showcases Amitabh in a rugged look with heavy beard and unkempt hairstyle. Bollywood actress, Akshara Haasan, is set to make her debut with 'Shamitabh' along with actor Dhanush. 'Shamitabh' is amalgamation of two letters of Dhanush's name 'Sh' which is followed by Amitabh's name. Excited about his role, Dhanush said that he was 'gladly enjoying' his role. Shamitabh is set to release on 6th February 2015.
Jan 7, 2015
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Sunscreen found to reduce risk of skin cancer in young adults by 40%
- Wriddhiman Saha nursing a career-threatening injury after rehabilitation goof-up: Report
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka to Silk Smitha: 5 South Indian starlets who committed suicide
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka commits suicide: Family fight suspected to be reason for it
- Suits season 8: Where to watch episode 1 in your country
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston met secretly in London?