The winner of Miss Diva 2017 (Miss India Universe 2017) Shraddha Shashidhar will represent India at Miss Universe 2017, which will be held on November 26 in Las Vegas.
The beauty with brains has the responsibility to win the Miss Universe crown after 17 years. India won its last title in 2000 and the winner was Lara Dutta. Also, India's Manushi Chhillar won Miss World 2017, so Shraddha is in a lot of pressure.
Will the history repeat? In 2000, Lara Dutta was the Miss Universe and Priyanka Chopra was the Miss World.
Now, people have high hopes from Shraddha Shashidhar. The Mumbai girl has the potential to achieve the goal and thus, we bring you some interesting facts of her life.
Who is Shraddha Shashidhar?
- The Miss Diva 2017 has done her schooling from Army Public School, Deolali and graduation from Sophia College for Women, Mumbai.
- She has a degree in Mass Communication and was born in Chennai.
- Shraddha loves music, sports and adventures.
- The 20-year-old model and army kid has been in a steady relationship with running since forever.
- Shraddha's favourite actress is Deepika Padukone and Miss Diva 2017 would like to go on a vacation with Channing Tatum.
- She is a kind girl, who has taught the Tibetan refugees at the Lha Charitable Trust.
- Do you know what is the craziest rumour Shraddha has heard about herself? – "That I was in a relationship with my female roommate," the diva told Femina.