The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- Is Sushant Singh Rajput willing to bond again with ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande?
- 2.0 US box office collection: Robot 2.o fares far better than Odiyan, Hushaaru on its 3rd Saturday
- Odiyan box office collection day 2: Mohanlal film crosses Rs 35 crore mark worldwide on Saturday
- Abhishek Bachchan clarifies why Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan were serving food at Ambani bash
- Zero movie screen count: Baseless rumours about Shah Rukh Khan starrer flood social media