Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
'Baahubali 2' update: Anushka Shetty to take centre stage in 'The Conclusion', says Rajamouli's father
'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' advance booking to start from 7 November in India; gets good response overseas
20 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Kim Kardashian opens up on marriage with Kanye West: I had to give up independence
- Ira Trivedi releases complete e-mail exchange with Chetan Bhagat to expose his lies
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Dwayne Johnson shows off 'insane' body post weight loss as he prepares for Fast and Furious spin-off