Watch 'The Flash' Season 2 Episode 15 live: Diggs, Lyla come to Central City; everything you need to know about King Shark
In pics: Sidharth Malhotra shoots 'Baar Baar Dekho' in Thailand, Ranveer Singh reaches Paris for 'Befikre'
'Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries' Season 4 release date: Visit Phryne Fisher's world of fashion and try out her elegant outfits
Burberry showcased its Autumn/Winter 2016 collection as part of London Fashion Week on 22 February and drew in an A-list crowd. Naomi Campbell, Suki Waterhouse, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and photographer Mario Testino were all on the front row at the show which was held in Kensington Gardens. Chief Executive of Burberry, Christopher Bailey, described his latest line called A Patchwork, which featured navy military inspired overcoats with red piping, sequined mini dresses and biker boots.
Feb 23, 2016
'Miruthan' box office collection: Jayam Ravi starrer mints Rs 10.66 crore, shatters 'Thani Oruvan' record in TN
- Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter
- Why was Deepika Padukone irritated with Vicky Kaushal?
- Actor Vijay Deverakonda hospitalised after Holi celebrations in Hyderabad
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- The Queen quashes Meghan Markle's Shocking agenda; Royals not pleased?