UK Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said something had to be done after an alleged chemical weapons attack by the Syrian government on its own people. Fallon said on 7 April he was given advance notice of Americas decision to launch missile strikes on the airfield from where the alleged chemical weapons originated. Prime Minister Theresa May was kept informed about the strikes throughout, he said, and supported the US fully.
Apr 7, 2017
- Breaking: Amitabh Bachchan is COVID positive; Big B hospitalised in Mumbai
- Breaking: Abhishek Bachchan too tests positive for COVID-19
- Fact Check: Ranbir Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor, Karan Johar not COVID-19 positive; how speculation started
- Amitabh Bachchan is stable, minor COVID symptoms: Sources
- Rekha COVID fear grows as guard tests positive; bungalow sealed