Wool Week is a product of the Campaign for Wool which was created in 2010 as a global endeavour initiated by its patron HRH Prince Charles. IBTimes went to visit the Wool B and B and spoke to its chief curator Karina Garrick.
Oct 13, 2016
Shivaay has Pakistani link; will Ajay Devgn make changes like Karan Johar did for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil?
- When Amitabh defended Aishwarya's pregnancy: Can't actors get married or have children? (Throwback)
- Nita Ambani, Isha Ambani, Shloka Mehta dance like nobody's watching at school friend's wedding [Videos]
- "Can't believe Sonam Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut together!" Fans shocked to see foes turned friends
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma calls out Chandan Prabhakar's 'lie', leaves the actor miffed
- KBC 11: Even the 'Expert' failed to answer this Rs 12 lakh question on Amitabh Bachchan show