IBTimes UK explains what Greece has agreed to with Eurozone leaders in a new bailout deal.
Jul 13, 2015
The Peoples Assembly against Austerity held a die-in on 8 July outside parliament, just hours after Chancellor George Osborne presented his summer budget, the first solely Conservative budget in 20 years.
Jul 9, 2015
IBTimes UK economics commentator William Keegan gave his view on Osbornes first all-Tory budget.
Jul 8, 2015
- Center eases Kisan Credit Card norms to push farm lending
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale