Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
A year ago, Indias diamond capital hit the headlines when one of the largest polishing companies in the western city of Surat treated hundreds of employees to bonuses in the form of Fiat cars, apartments and jewellery. This year, theres no sign of a repeat bonanza in a city that by some estimates polishes about 80 percent of the worlds diamonds.
Sep 26, 2015
The end of 2015 could finally see a rate hike from the US Federal Reserve, almost nine years after it signalled a regime of low rates in order to help global growth. The Feds chair Janet Yellen on Thursday 24 September, said she was confident of a US recovery amid a sluggish global economy and reiterated plans to withdraw the central banks extraordinary stimulus by year-end as long as inflation was stable and employment levels remained strong.
Sep 25, 2015
39 minutes ago
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric