British Prime Minister Theresa May said change is in the air during a speech about the current political landscape, the EU and trade at the Lord Mayors Banquet in London.She described the election of Donald Trump as US president and Britains vote to leave the European Union as proof that change is happening. She also called on business leaders to help her government shape an economy that works for everyone.
Nov 15, 2016
Demonetisation: Cong-TMC to meet today as Opposition unites against Modi govt ahead of winter session
Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes scrapped: Key points of PM Modi's late-night meeting with senior ministers on demonetisation
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail