Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank Of England, announced that it expects inflation to hit 2.75% by the end of 2018, as well as food, energy and clothes prices rising even faster with wages not keeping up. For now interest rates remain the same but post-Brexit growth will be faster this year than the Bank previously predicted.
Nov 3, 2016
7th Pay Commission: Odisha government employees get Diwali gift; Centre clarifies on disability pension
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail