Evening wrap: Demonetisation unearths fake notes, latest Bigg Boss 10 exits, world's first openly transgender model, and more
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Is it safe to fly Jet Airways? Engineers' union has some scary update