Opecs surprise decision to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day has boosted the crude oil price. Financial columnist Edmund Shing asks whats next for the oil industry and whether now is a good time to invest in companies dealing with crude.
Dec 7, 2016
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announced his resignation in the early hours of 5 December, after a convincing defeat in a referendum over his proposals for constitutional reform. Renzi took responsibility for the defeat and told reporters of his plans to call a cabinet meeting and give his resignation to Italys President Sergio Mattarella. The constitutional reform included cutting down the number of senators and curbing their powers relative to the lower house of parliament. Renzi also sought to reduce the political powers of the regions.
Dec 5, 2016
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- No notch, no hole - Samsung's A90 gets perfect display even Galaxy S10 lacks
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest