Modi's demonetisation move good but FDI in retail still a taboo topic: CEO, Retailers Association of India
Phillip Hammond will deliver his first Autumn Statement on 23 November. The Chancellor of the Exchequer will outline his plans for Britains post-Brexit economy, as he tries to secure a strong economic position for EU negotiations. Hammond will also have to overcome obstacles such as the deficit, a potential £100bn reduction in public finances and the housing crisis.
Nov 21, 2016
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- French aerospace contractor Thales to hire 2,000 engineers for Bangalore centre
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- RBI governor Urjit Patel's resignation could trigger FII outflow: Report
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? Centre appoints new RBI governor following Urjit Patel's resignation