Phillip Hammond will deliver his first Autumn Statement on 23 November. The Chancellor of the Exchequer will outline his plans for Britains post-Brexit economy, as he tries to secure a strong economic position for EU negotiations. Hammond will also have to overcome obstacles such as the deficit, a potential £100bn reduction in public finances and the housing crisis.
Nov 21, 2016
- Center eases Kisan Credit Card norms to push farm lending
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale