Opecs surprise decision to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day has boosted the crude oil price. Financial columnist Edmund Shing asks whats next for the oil industry and whether now is a good time to invest in companies dealing with crude.
Dec 7, 2016
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announced his resignation in the early hours of 5 December, after a convincing defeat in a referendum over his proposals for constitutional reform. Renzi took responsibility for the defeat and told reporters of his plans to call a cabinet meeting and give his resignation to Italys President Sergio Mattarella. The constitutional reform included cutting down the number of senators and curbing their powers relative to the lower house of parliament. Renzi also sought to reduce the political powers of the regions.
Dec 5, 2016
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- Urjit Patel's tenure was haunted by Raghuram Rajan's record on institutional integrity
- Fortis shares crash 14% after supreme court suspends sale to Malaysia's IHH
- Lonavala's famous Maganlal Chikki goes off shelves after failing FDA drug test
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images