Evening wrap: Demonetisation unearths fake notes, latest Bigg Boss 10 exits, world's first openly transgender model, and more
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
31 minutes ago
- Happy Birthday John Abraham: A look at unique bikes, cars of Bollywood's biggest petrolhead
- India vs Australia: Mohammed Shami unleashes a vicious attack on Aussie batsmen; Twitter goes crazy
- Jawa Motorcycles opens first dealership at Pune; 123 more showrooms to start soon
- Mahindra S201 compact SUV's name revealing on Dec 19; will it be called Inferno?
- More trouble for Jet Airways as Nikos Kardassis, tasked to turn around carrier, leaves
- IL&FS crisis: Debt-laden group to sell luxury cars, office furniture to raise funds
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Modi govt mulls extra cess on petrol and diesel vehicles in a green push
- Centre sour as sugar exporters miss target by wide margin