A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
Cambridge University graduate Dr Matthew Falder has been sentenced to 38 years in prison on February 19 at Birmingham Crown Court after admitting 137 hurtcore charges.
Feb 19, 2018
Karnataka Youth Congress leader expelled from party for brutally thrashing Bengaluru youth [Graphic Video]
Uttar Pradesh shocker: Monster cop tries to rape 6-year-old twice in the same day, alert father saves daughter in time
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher