A Malaysia court sentenced 33-year-old mechanic, Basheer Ahmad Maula Sahul Hameed to four years jail and three strokes of the cane on Wednesday (20 May) for stealing $2,115 (£1362) from the account of a passenger who was onboard missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
May 20, 2015
IM Terrorist who Escaped from Nepal Prison after Earthquake Had Hosted David Headley before 26/11 Mumbai Attack
- North Korean economy falls lowest in 20 years as sanctions hit hard
- Back to School offer: OnePlus 6 now becomes more affordable for college students in India
- Meghan Markle plans to return to United States with Prince Harry in 2019
- Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton's 'Royal Wedding Photo' goes viral on social media
- US offers India top of the line MQ-9 Reaper armed drones
- Newly-wed wife thrashes husband for having extra-marital affair [VIDEO]
- TDP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's support ahead of no-confidence motion against Modi govt
- Threats of converting to Islam forced us to come to India: Afghan Sikhs
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in trilateral summit on the cards?