Saudi Arabia to punish 74-yr-old Briton with 350 lashes for carrying alcohol; family says he won't survive
Bihar poll violence: Bomb found near BJP MLA's office, independent candidate shot ahead of assembly election
The family of an unarmed black man shot in the back by a white police officer will get a $6.5m (£4.23m) settlement from the city of North Charleston, South Carolina, city officials said on 8 October.
Oct 9, 2015
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Nida Khan: No medicines, last prayers or burial at graveyard for triple talaq victim
- Zingaat Mix: RJ Malishka's new Monsoon Pothole Song Mumbai Khadyaat hits out at BMC, video goes viral!
- More rain expected in Delhi, but government officials don't want it
- US reeling under pilot crunch; numbers decrease by 30% in 3 decades: FAA
- Bigg Boss Marathi Episode 94 Preview: Megha Dhade to lock contestants in the bathroom!
- Noida buildings collapse LIVE: 3 dead, over 50 feared trapped as 6-storey building falls on another