A group of Hindu women in Seraikela district said that they have been receiving rape threats after Tabrez Ansari was lynched by a mob in Jharkhand on June 18.
Jun 27, 2019
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Women don't need arms, 'others' will protect them, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India-US strategic ties go ballistic as US tags NavIC 'allied' navigation system
- Bengaluru landlord's unusual request surprises startup founder
- Maharashtra IPS officer Abdur Rahman quits due to CAB or 'personal reasons'?