Nitesh, the son of veteran politician and former chief minister Narayan Rane, said that he assaulted the deputy engineer to teach the government official a lesson.
Jul 5, 2019
Vijay Mallya, who is facing fraud and money laundering charges amounting to Rs 9,000 crores in India, took to Twitter after the court's order on Tuesday.
Jul 3, 2019
- UK, France, Israel issue travel advisory for tourists visiting India: Should exercise caution
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam
- PM Modi calls review meeting, cabinet reshuffle expected
- Pakistan changes name of PoK from 'Azad Kashmir' to J&K Administrative Services