Ahmed Adeeb was facing an active travel ban by the Supreme Court of Maldives. He was also facing investigation for corruption and money laundering.
Aug 3, 2019
Ahmed Adeeb is facing trial in several cases including one related to an alleged plot to assassinate the then Maldives President Abdulla Yameen and for possessing firearms.
Aug 2, 2019
News of al Qaeda's heir's death comes days after UN Security Council said the deteriorating health of al-Zawahiri has raised doubts about succession in the world's most notorious terror group.
Aug 1, 2019
The ED also found that Mallya's dummy companies - Gold Reef Investments Ltd and McDowell Holdings Ltd - support 20 to 25 employees of UB Group.
Jul 30, 2019
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- Coronavirus tracker: This online tool lets you monitor deadly disease widespread