Since 2013, the capital city had noticed a steady increase in crime rates till 2017 after which the numbers declined, Times of India reported.
Oct 21, 2018
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher