Los Angeles International Airport is set to become the largest US airport to allow popular ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft to pick up passengers at curbside, following a vote by a local commission on 16 July.
Jul 17, 2015
A court in California has slapped a $7.3m (£4.6m, €6.6m) fine on taxi-app firm Uber for not disclosing enough information about its operations to regulators, besides recommending suspension of its operations across the state.
Jul 16, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?