GST Shiksha Hub will provide relevant information to the small businesses on a real-time basis.
Aug 8, 2017
Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets