NDTV layoff: Television media firm to fire 25% workforce in next 1 month as it shifts focus to news and mobile journalism
Teva layoffs: Workers threaten to blow up pharmaceutical firm's plant as they go on nationwide strike on Tuesday
Thousands of protesters gathered in solidarity against Austrias newly elected cabinet. The ruling coalition includes a far-right party that was founded by former Nazis in the 1950s.
Dec 18, 2017
The report also said that it is crucial for global companies to ask the question -- where it makes the most sense to establish their workforce.
Dec 18, 2017
From India's independence struggle to economic liberalisation, these handful of Indian companies have stood the test of time.
Dec 16, 2017
An employee alleged that bouncers were used to intimidate him to sign his resignation. Read to know more:
Dec 15, 2017
The X-Men and Fantastic Four can now work together with The Avengers thanks to Disney acquiring 21st Century Foxs entertainment assets in a $52.4 Billion deal. This means characters owned by Fox from Wolverine to Deadpool will be owned by Disney and Marvel.
Dec 14, 2017
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites