Smooth writing, high-resolution display and easy remote image sharing combine in Ricoh’s range of interactive whiteboards which the company claims brings collaboration to meetings and boardrooms. Ideal for developing, recording, and sharing ideas visually across multiple locations, the whiteboards are said to boost productivity and facilitate flexible working.
Feb 20, 2017
#DeleteUber trends on Twitter again after former employee claims sexual harassment, CEO Kalanick orders 'urgent investigation'
Infosys: Sensational board meeting proceedings involving ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal over Panaya acquisition
Watch: Microsoft announces strategic partnership with Flipkart; what does this mean for Microsoft Azure cloud platform? [VIDEO]
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- PM Modi takes a veiled dig at Congress, hits out at dynasty politics
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Nida Khan: No medicines, last prayers or burial at graveyard for triple talaq victim
- Johnson & Johnson asked to cough up $4.7 billion in ovarian cancer lawsuit
- Infosys net up 5.8% in first quarter, investors to be rewarded
- Accenture acquires AI data analytics firm Kogentix
- Government to rescue public sector banks; might infuse Rs 8,000 crore
- Furious investors send Tesla shares plummeting amid Elon Musk's Twitter rant