New Delhi, Dec 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 1.30 points down to stand at 28,442.71. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 12.95 points up to stand at 8,537.65. ESSAR OIL and SUN TV were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 13.73% along with FSL and SUZLON with an increase of 11.16% and 9.95% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CEAT LTD and SAIL with a decrease of 5.62% and 5.06% along with KAILASH and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.98% and 4.36% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 256.64 points at 19,338.75 while the banking sector is up 91.30 points at 21,339.82 and the reality sector is up 22.02 points at 1,696.05. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 61.87 per dollar.
Dec 3, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 115.61 points down to stand at 28,444.01. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 31.20 points down to stand at 8,524.70. BEL and WOCKPHARMA were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.36% and 9.88% along with SPARC and RAYMOND with an increase of 9.61% and 8.98% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include KAILASH and INFRATEL with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.87% along with SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD and BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD with a decrease of 4.46% and 4.22% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 198.55 points at 19,082.11 while the banking sector is up 26.23 points at 21,248.52 and the reality sector is up 1.45 points at 1,674.03. The Indian currency is up 0.23% at Rs 61.88 per dollar.
Dec 2, 2014
- Covid-19 outbreak: Cognizant to pay 25% extra of basic pay to Indian employees
- Coronavirus impact: World 'clearly' in recession that will be worse than 2009, says IMF
- Indian startups pull out all stops to make a difference amid Coronavirus crisis
- Covid-19 relief package: Center allows PF withdrawal for individuals to fight lockdown
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman announces tax relief: Will this help Indian economy tide over coronavirus impact?