New Delhi, Sept 5 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 59.23 points down to stand at 27,026.70. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 9.10 points down to stand at 8,086.85. WOCKHARDT LTD. and NATIONALUM were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 13.37% and 8.73% along with BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and DLF with an increase of 4.96% and 4.87% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. and JPINFRATEC with a decrease of 11.41% and 7.23% along with SUZLON and IFCI with a decrease of 4.25% and 4.24% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 115.46 points at 17,573.42 while the banking sector is down 55.75 points at 18,298.00 and the reality sector is up 20.08 points at 1,765.41. The Indian currency is up 0.12% at Rs 60.43 per dollar.
Sep 5, 2014
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- How will the Brexit deal affect large Indian corporate investors in the UK?
- Amid sluggish growth in core business, Ola introduces self-drive car rentals in Bengaluru
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years