Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
Hindustan Unilever to cut online ad expenditure if digital platforms don't get rid of divisive content
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy