Ukip are facing a wipeout in local elections across England and Wales with voters backing the Conservative Party in droves at the ballot box. Despite this potential humiliation, deputy chairman of the party Suzanne Evans claims Ukip is not finished, saying they were expecting poor results
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
Matrimony.com posts Rs. 300 crore in revenues for FY2017; IPO likely in September quarter, says founder-CEO Murugavel Janakiraman
Infosys decision to hire 10,000 Americans seen as yielding to pressure tactics of Trump administration
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales