Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has earmarked Rs 800 crore investments for FY'2018-19 and is expected to launch a brand new model this year.
Apr 13, 2018
Latest Auto news
The bookings for the Honda City rival will open from April 22, 2018. Toyota Yaris launch is expected in India on May 18.
Apr 12, 2018
11 hours ago
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS: All you need to know before India launch tomorrow
- Bajaj Chetak eyes comeback in 2019 as Vespa rivalling premium scooter
- Suzuki V-Strom 650 India launch likely in August; to take on Kawasaki Versys 650
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc scooter; price, features, specs, colours and more
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS launched in India; prices start at Rs 2.99 lakh