In India, two-wheeler makers like Bajaj, UM Motorcycles and Honda are also offering steep discounts on its range of models to pass on the expected benefits of GST.
Jun 27, 2017
Latest Auto news
Currently, SUVs attract an overall incidence of above 50 percent, which would come down to 43 percent after GST.
Jun 26, 2017
The new made-in-India Jeep Compass is expected to be priced in the range of Rs. 15 lakh to Rs. 23 lakh.
Jun 24, 2017
2017 Jeep Compass bookings cross 1,000 in 3 days, India launch in August; prices, top specs and more
22 hours ago
- Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi should apologise to the nation, says Rajnath Singh
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- TVS rolls out 50,000 units of BMW G 310 series bikes from Hosur plant in Tamil Nadu
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed