The Indian automobile industry is on the verge of shifting to electric vehicles and hence, many landmark decisions in that direction are expected from Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
Jan 31, 2018
A total of 2,272 fake notes of Rs 2,000 denomination were seized in 2016, reveals latest report by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
Dec 8, 2017
Gujarat's top-down model only favoured big corporates, state needs a bottom-up approach: Sam Pitroda
The Economist has once again taken shots at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, claiming that his governance is making it more difficult for the BJP to win the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Read to know more.
Nov 10, 2017
Madhya Pradesh BJP leader says, 'I have not understood GST yet'; will this be new weapon for Congress?
In the latest Asia-Pacific Wealth Report (APWR) report released by Capgemini, India has been ranked fourth in terms of largest millionaire population.
Nov 8, 2017
After 1 year of demonetisation, Indians yet to fully embrace digital payments; cash still seems to be the first choice
- Stocks to watch on March 22: Sun Pharma, Coal India, JP Associates
- International Day of Happiness: 7 foods to turn your frown upside down
- Apple education event: Are affordable iPads, MacBooks for kids, teachers on cards?
- Truck loaded with thousands of live chickens crashes on Australian highway
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow