Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ Hands-On Experience: Fans in for Disappointment? Note 4 Successor Thicker than iPhone 6 Plus
New wave of health apps hold potential to skip GPs and refer patients directly to specialists.
Aug 10, 2015
Could your smartphone replace your GP? New medtech apps put specialist knowledge in patients pockets
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ Release Date: Only 2 Days to Go before Arrival of Galaxy Note 4 Successor
- Manchester City didn't want to face Liverpool in Champions League quarters: Klopp
- Mohammed Shami wants Hasin Jahan's allegations to be probed
- Hasin Jahan's domestic violence allegations unlikely to affect Mohammed Shami's India career
- 'Theories of Vedas superior to Einstein's equation:' Science minister quotes Stephen Hawking
- Could this be the iPhone SE 2 we've been waiting for?
- Xiaomi's upcoming 'Blackshark' gaming smartphone spotted with Snapdragon 845 SoC, 8GB RAM
- Google claims Android is now just as secure as iOS
- Xiaomi Mi Exchange: Steps to get Redmi, Mi phones at lowest prices
- Vivo V9, OPPO F7 smartphones coming with iPhone X-like notch this month